Who am I?
I am a man in Christ.
I have a beautiful wife named lisa who I adore!
I work as a Bible teacher at Oklahoma Christian School in Edmond, Oklahoma.
General Reasons for this Blog:
1. To develop a deeper knowledge of and love for Jesus Christ, our Lord and the Son of the living God.
2. To practice spiritual and academic discipline as an offering of worship.
– “Let me study and stand for discipline, and all the ways of worship, out of love for Christ; and to show my thankfulness; to seek and know his will from love, to hold it in love, and daily to care for and keep this state of heart.” -Puritan Devotions
3. To help in the process of retaining important information that comes my way.
4. To hopefully encourage fellow believers and be encouraged by them.
“…Therefore encourage one another and build one another up. just as you are doing.” (1 Thes. 5:11)
“…And we urge you, brothers, admonish the idle, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with them all.” (1 Thes. 5:14)