Happy 17th Birthday to my brother JD!!! A tribute to Him:
Here are just a few reasons (off the top of my head) why my younger brother is awesome:
In no order whatsoever…
1. He loves the Lord.
2. He drives a stick-shift.
3. He knows how to operate every single gadget known to man.
4. He is one of the only 17-year-olds I know that loves to hang out with his grandparents.
5. He’s a baller.
6. He doesn’t get involved in meaningless, immature drama. An amazing accomplishment for someone his age.
7. He speaks his mind.
8. He could eat ice cream for every meal and never get sick of it.
9. He watches the weather and discovery channels religiously. Always learning!
10. He cleans his car (inside and out) at least 4 times a week 🙂
11. He’s teaching himself the guitar.
12. He has a good sense of right and wrong and most always does what he knows to be the right thing in any given situation. He makes wise decisions.
13. He loves his family and being at home.
14. He loves animals, especially our cat, Dunkin.
15. He loves the Phillies. Enough said.
16. He puts the interest of others above his own.
17. He has sweet hobbies….guns, camping, fishing, photography, etc.
18. He does not have a steady job but somehow he always has more money than me. I have yet to figure out how.
19. He loves the Bible.
20. He takes notes in Church.
21. He’s an awesome brother!!!!!
LOVE YOU BRO! Have a great day 🙂